HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL GET
Essential but often overlooked basics that the top 1% of speakers never do (and why many are still getting booked during a pandemic)
Essential, but in our collective years of experience, often overlooked basics. Mistakes speakers make time and time again that stop them getting booked! The content here also serves to provide some foundation learning and skills that underpin the remainder of the programme.
Understanding the new market-place and ensuring you are relevant
We have been busy talking to other speaker bureau owners around the world and have gathered an overview of what is going on in the global market-place now and the possible scenarios for the coming years. In this session we will look at what that means for you so that you are relevant and therefore bookable.
Quality scoping guaranteed to get you more business and more than “just a speech”
Being able to scope brilliantly is an essential skill, in not just digging down into what the client really wants, but also enhances your personal gravitas with your client. By asking quality incisive questions, their level of confidence and trust in you naturally increases and makes you the speaker they would choose. Additionally, it serves to identify potential options for you beyond “just a talk”, that can lead to increased income for you!
How to build an Expert Profile that gets you highly paid
This session is to help you to establish your positioning as a go to expert/specialist and not just a speaker. By doing so it is much easier to attract clients to you who will want to work with you because your value is clear to them. This is one of the hardest things to do on your own and it’s vital, we will use our combined 50 years’ of experience in the industry to help you nail this.
Deliver your expertise using this simple framework so that it is more powerful, memorable and actionable.
Once you have a good understanding of what the market and clients need now, you are now able to develop your relevant, memorable content, content that makes it easy for your audience to act on! (remember, it’s all only ever about your audience!) This session provides you with all you need to ensure your content is memorable, relevant, and easy to listen to and not an information overload.
Get visible to attract and reach out to bookers
In this session we will cover how to use video to not only showcase you as a speaker but to also attract high paying clients, you can get started whatever your budget. We will cover showreels, content videos and several others you may not have thought of so that you have an easy to implement strategy to attract business. We finish the session showing you exactly where the clients are, you will come away with leads and potential paid events to take your speaking business to the next level.
PLUS THESE BONUSES
- You will have a 1:1 with both Maria and Mary during the programme to work on your speaking business and content.
- You'll work with Maria to create up to 6 pieces of video content which you will have available immediately to share on all your social media platforms, your website, YouTube channels and with your mailing list to kick start your momentum.
PLUS THESE OPTIONAL SESSIONS
- Jon Hammond, our tech guru, will run a 30 minutes Zoom session with each person to share the strategies, tips, tricks, and techniques needed to connect effectively and memorably whilst presenting virtually.
- Kay Korsh, our stylist, will run a 45 minutes group style consultation on:
- Dressing according to the event you speak at.
- How to build an outfit.
- Dressing according to your brand.
- Q&A session.
HOW IT WORKS:
There will be a maximum of four speakers per group.
There will be 12 sessions in total:
- 6 learning sessions (session plan above) - 90 minutes each
- 6 Questions and Actions sessions - 60 minutes each
When we have four speakers ready to start the programme, we will find mutually agreeable dates for the 12 sessions.