“Amazing! Led to 6 bookings in quick succession by transforming how I package, ‘sell’ and create value through my speaking. GO!” Jamie Edwards, Founder and Purpose Maker®, Purpose Republic LLP
This course will help you to accelerate your speaking business by giving you the tools you need to get booked again and again and ... again!
Welcome to this highly practical, inspirational and informative workshop, designed to help you expand your speaking business, by showing you how to strengthen your profile and giving you some new tools to improve your performance in a way that makes you the speaker clients book again and again and again.
Why do you need this course?
Why is this the best time to do it?
Competition is fiercer than ever - There are more speakers competing for bookers' attention than ever. So it's more important than ever to be relevant, memorable, to stand out and be easy to book.
Clients have limited time - So you have to give them what they need to be able to make a decision about you, the decision to book you. If they haven't got the right information they will book someone else.
You're unknown to prospects - We'll help you to strengthen your personal credibility with prospects so that they are confident about choosing you
You’re not sure how clients think and what they look for - With a combined experience of 60 years in the industry we can tell you exactly what clients are looking for and their decision making processes so you can raise your chances of getting booked again and again.
Kick start the year with an action plan - Join us in January and get yourself set up for success so that you can get more bookings in 2020
Get clear - Get clarity on who you are, the value that you bring and how you are going to position yourself in the industry.
Up the ante - Understand what a top paid speaker looks like and make sure that your materials are up to standard
What you’ll get:
- Get access to leading practitioners in the speaking industry, people who are experts because they are out there doing it;
- Explore how to generate more paid speaking gigs by standing out from the competition;
- Ensure your messages, content and profile are at all times relevant, and deliver that all important WOW factor;
- Set up to be able to compete professionally on the speaker circuit;
- Get taken seriously by clients;
- Discover how clients think, and what they really want and look for in a speaker;
- Clarity about the problems you solve and the solutions you provide – (clients buy solutions not speeches!);
- Learn how to develop your profile, one that ensures you stand out from the crowd so that clients choose you from the 1000’s of speakers competing in the same space;
- Learn the importance of quality scoping in strengthening your personal credibility with your client which increases their confidence in choosing you;
- Learn how to use critical questions, to ensure your talk is at all times relevant, client focused and achieves the stated objectives;
- Understand more about how the speaking industry works from a bureau owner;
- The opportunity to start using the techniques and tools learned to your profile and material
DATE: MONDAY 27th JANUARY 2020
VENUE: HOLIDAY INN, EGERTON ROAD, GUILDFORD, SURREY, GU2 7XZ
TIMINGS: Arrival 08:30 Start 09:00 Finish 18:00
"Man O Man, the course really kicked my plan into place. It gave me real clarity around what I do and how I can help you get me booked." Alison Edgar
I wanted to say thank you once again for an excellent day. The ideas presented and the solutions uncovered during the exercises have proved helpful. I’m so glad I carved out the time to attend; time and money well spent. Allister Frost
“I wasn’t sure how much I’d get out of it (and I’m hard to please); however, the day surpassed my expectations. The content/topics covered were extremely useful and relevant. Most importantly, I am certain that this will add value and benefit to my speaking business and help me deliver better results to my clients. Would recommend Maria’s workshop without hesitation…to all speakers, however experienced”. Nick Saunders - The Family Man