Are you getting some great enquiries, but your conversion rate is lower than 50%?
- Do you struggle to create compelling and winning proposals?
- Are you losing more enquiries than you are closing?
- Are you getting booked for a speech but then not able to get any more ongoing work from your client?
- Have you ever been blindsided by an audience where it became apparent you were not cognisant of enough facts about your client and their business?
- Have you ever wanted to deliver more than “just the speech” but not known what might be possible or how to make it happen?
- Have you ever struggled to pull a compelling proposal together?
If any of the above ring true for you, then this highly practical half–day group workshop, filled with tools, techniques and case studies is one for you!
Being able to scope brilliantly is an essential skill, in not just digging down into what the client really wants, but also enhancing your personal gravitas with your client. By asking quality incisive questions, their level of confidence and trust in you naturally increases and makes you the speaker they would choose. Additionally, it serves to identify potential opportunities for you to deliver more than “just a talk,” for your client that can lead to increased income for you.
Included in this highly practical and interactive half day group workshop:
- A business psychology model for influencing that instils the trust and confidence in your client that you are the right speaker for them, thus eliminating the competition
- The Critical Questions Scoping Tool revealed, explored, and applied
- Three critical elements to understand fully and factor into your scoping preparation and discussion:
- The cost of forgetting and why you shouldn’t forget this!
- The 70.20.10 model for blended learning
- The different ways in which you can deliver your expertise
- Creating a blended solution for your client(s)
- Options for delivering ROI for your clients
- How to make your proposals compelling
- Personal action planning
- Q and A
- The Critical Questions brilliant scoping aide memoire and process templates
- 70:20:10 blended learning overview of the type of activities you could potentially include in your design and proposal
- Ideas on how to deliver ROI for your clients and embed the learning
- The confidence to extend your portfolio of offerings beyond a speech and ideas on how to implement them
Date: Tuesday 22nd February 2022
09:30 - 13:00 GMT Online using Zoom
Fee: GBP 297 plus VAT
What a few of our speakers have said of our programmes:
“Mary’s scoping tools have been invaluable, I never go into a client briefing without her framework of questions - they support me in gaining a better understanding of the client and their objectives so that ultimately I can deliver an exceptional service for them. On more than one occasion recently Mary’s scoping techniques have led to a more comprehensive programme of speaking and training rather than the one off speech that the client initially requested.” Anna Hemmings MBE, Olympian, World Champion, High Performance and Resilience speaker
"Success! I had achieved my mission of landing a prime speaking slot at a notable conference – but then the panic set in. I was feeling overwhelmed, and imposter syndrome raged through my veins. I knew I had a great message to convey but just didn’t know where to start. With Mary’s help and her simple WOMBAT structure, we worked through the formula to plan, produce and polish an impactful keynote speech which really resonated with my audience. The feedback was incredible from the listeners and other fellow speakers alike. Now it’s my go to tool for any talk, however short or long, as I know it will allow me to me the best impact possible." Helen Chorley, Property Angel Investor
"I have just worked with Mary Tillson on an online course. Have you worked with her yet? You need to - she is brilliant. She gets it. She just seems to know what works, what's right and how to put it all together. Her experience is immense, and I highly recommend you talk to her if you're thinking of building speeches, courses, or workshops etc."Penny Mallory Speaker
"Mary helped me to be very clear on the topic for my new Keynote but even more powerful was the way she helped me design my whole speech with a powerful framework along with practical and specific feedback. She also shared with me, powerful scoping questions so I can understand my client’s needs in a way that gets me more business. A few hours with Mary and I got a world class keynote, satisfied customers, and more business. That's what I call a High ROI!" Ricardo Cabete, Emotional Intelligence Speaker
"An exceptional coach. Mary brings years of experience working with corporates and entrepreneurs, she is resolutely focused on improving your performance, she offers you encouragement and is direct with her feedback. I found her to be generous and insightful. A consummate professional and someone I recommend to others. If you would like to improve your impact, this is the lady to help you." Susie de Rohann-Willner Speaker and CEO of TOAST
The workshop will be run by Mary Tillson:
Mary is Head of Speaker Coaching and Momentum, helping speakers develop their content and messaging, and maximise their personal impact and delivery style to ensure that they are at all times relevant, memorable and make it easy for their audience to be able to listen to and understand them. Three essentials to getting booked to speak again and again. She co-facilitates many of our workshops with Maria and is lead tutor on content specific workshops.
Additionally, she supports speakers in delivering more than “just a speech” and build on the momentum achieved from their speeches. Many clients are now looking for a return on their investment from a speaker and want the learning from the speech embedded back within their business in some way to bring about the behavioural change they seek.
To learn more about Mary: