Build more effective presentations that will engage your audience and achieve your objectives!
Leave with a revised PowerPoint Presentation in hand!
This is an interactive workshop where you will learn how to create powerful PowerPoint slides that will keep your audiences engaged and entertained and that will make tour presentations more memorable and effective. During this workshop you will learn tips and tricks to make creating a presentation easier.
You will also work to re-create one of your own presentations – or create a new one - so bring your laptop and a presentation – or an idea to work through.
- Identify your audience and your audience’s objectives using the SAMPLE method
- Discover how to tell the story
- Determine when to use and when not to use slides
- Identify the biggest mistakes people make when using PowerPoint
- Determine the vital differences between a PowerPoint presentation and handouts
- Discover the 4 most important elements of creating a PowerPoint slide:
- Effective animations
- Images usage and techniques
- Presenting Data effectively and engagingly
- Learn hands-on PowerPoint techniques to enhance your slide presentation
- Find out how to deal with the unexpected and how to set up for success
- Create (or re-create) an effective PowerPoint Presentation of your own
Duration: 1-day (9:00 – 5:00)
Participants: Maximum 18
"Dave's slides were exactly right for my presentation and added a useful dimension, especially with the animated Guinness pint. He understood my purposes and was unfailingly helpful. I recommend him highly." PSA
"Ten minutes with Dave would help everyone build better presentations. This is very different to anything else I’ve heard." Pipetio
"Dave really understands how slides work and perhaps more importantly, how they don't work!" Ges Ray