Mary Tillson is our content expert and Head of Speaker coaching.
Clients today are often looking for more than “just a speech”. They increasingly want implementation, not simply information and many want to see a return on their investment(ROI). Many are now looking for more interaction, masterclasses, workshops and for some, full programmes of learning to really embed the skills and knowledge acquired during a keynote, back within their business.
This presents a fantastic opportunity for any speaker to grow their income and truly make a difference for their clients as well as extend their penetration within a client’s organisation. These new demands from clients can also present a challenge for many speakers who often have to work in isolation and have no expert they can easily tap into to help them develop new approaches, content, and material, or give them objective feedback on their delivery and content.
Mary has spent 20+ years in the world of Learning and Development and has sold, designed, and delivered virtual and in person training programmes to a range of Global Blue-Chip companies that deliver ROI, and she is keen to share her experience and toolkit of techniques with speakers to help them grow the learning side of their speaking business.
If you would like help with any of the following please do contact Mary, our executive coach, who is happy to have an initial chat.
- You want to be able to deliver more than “Just speech” and develop your content/keynote into a Masterclass, a workshop, or maybe a full blended training programme, but have no idea where to start
- You want help making your Keynote more interactive
- You want coaching in how to actually deliver/facilitate these more complex workshops and programmes
- You would welcome a gift of objective and insightful feedback and healthy challenge around your existing content/speeches/online sessions and messaging, and delivery style, combined with ideas on opportunities to improve or perhaps extend your current offering
- You would like to learn techniques into how to professionally scope with a client in such a way that ring fences you from your competitors, and opens up possibilities of you delivering something beyond a Keynote
- You would value learning a brilliant framework for planning and then structuring all your talks/ sessions that you can use time and time again, and which when applied ensures you are at all times : relevant, memorable and make it easy for your audience.
- You want help developing and improving your existing Keynote(s) or perhaps want to create a whole new Keynote and are not sure where to start
- You want to be able to deliver that all important ROI for your client but are not sure how to achieve it and would welcome advice and ideas
- You simply want to a fresh eye and ear on your content, and an objective and experienced sounding board to bounce your ideas around with and boost your confidence